IMPORTANT: Update Tuesday May 11th
Dear L2 Gestion students,
Please find hereunder some additional pieces of information concerning the online exam you will take on Friday, 14 May between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
You will have 40 minutes and 35 questions (comprehension, grammar, vocabulary and content). Be aware that you will not be able to go back to the previous question if you click on "next question", so make sure you answer everything before moving to the next page.
In order to avoid any glitches, we will ask students from
- Tiers Temps students, 2601, 2602, 2603, 2604 to log on to the EPI at 11:00
- 2605, 2606, 2607, 2608 to log on to the EPI at 11:05
- 2609, 2610, 2611, 2612 to log on to the EPI at 11:10
- 2613, 2614, 2615, 2616, to log on to the EPI at 11:15
- 2617, 2618, 2619, to log on to the EPI at 11:20
- Contôle Terminal students, 2620, 2621, 2622 to log on to the EPI at 11:25
Once on the platform, please click on your TD number and take the test.
For contrôle terminal students, please click on "Final Exam Contrôle Terminal".
For tiers temps students, please click on "Final Exam Tiers Temps". You will have 54 minutes. Be careful, if you have a tiers temps, you shouldn't take the exam with your usual TD group, otherwise you won't have extra time. Therefore, make sure you click on "Final Exam Tiers Temps". If you are on our official list, you will receive by Friday a confirmation email on your institutional address.
The grades will only be accessible after the exam board's approval at the end of the academic year.
We hope this helps and we wish you best of luck for your very last exam!
The L2 English Teaching Staff - Gestion
Dear students, Keep in mind you can train before the final exam with the mock test at this address. https://cours.univ-paris1.fr/course/view.php?id=22130. Good luck!
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The final exam date has been moved forward to Friday; May 14th, 2021 from 11.00 a.m to 01.00 p.m. A memo will be sent in due course. The likelihood is a computer-based test consisting of a variety of exercises on Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading Comprehension and comprehension of the subjects studied in class.
Your final exam will take place on this shared EPI page titled "Anglais - Final exam - L2 Gestion" online on May 14th between 11 and 1 p.m. Please note the change of date!
- The exam will be under the section FINAL EXAM and you will need to click on your TD group. For example, if you are a student from 2601, you will click on "Final Exam 2601". It will last about 40 minutes. It will be a test made up of MCQs and fill-in-the-blanks on vocabulary, content, grammar and comprehension. Once you start, you will have a limited time to complete the test. You will not be able to go back to the previous question if you click on "next question".
- If you have a "tiers temps", please email the L2 coordinator right away to make sure you benefit from the extra time you need to take the exam. The address is: Jean-Toussaint.Pindi@univ-paris1.fr
- Click on the section MOCK TEST of the EPI page, to start revising and practising for the final exam.
- Here are some pieces of advice to help you study for D-day:- go over the chapters seen in class, and make sure you master every crumb of content- make sure you master the definitions and vocabulary seen in the textbook. To assess your knowledge of it, you can do the Kahoots on the shared EPI, under the section REVISION KIT- do again all the exercises in the textbook (comprehension, vocabulary, grammar)Good luck!
The English Teaching Staff , L2 Gestion